Excel VBA Developer Tools
An Excel addin (developer.xla) that adds three useful batch functions to the Excel Visual Basic Editor:
- Import modules
- Export modules
- Delete modules
Excel VBA Developer Tools are released under the GNU General Public License v. 3 (or any later version).
Use this program entirely at your own risk. No warranties whatsoever. See the terms of the license.
In order to use the VBA Developer Tools, you need to grant Excel programmatic access to the Visual Basic code:
- Set a reference to "Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility 5.3"
- In the Tools menu (may be called "Extras" in non-English versions of Excel), click the "References" command.
- Locate the abovementioned entry.
- Click the checkmark.
- Click "OK".
- Tell Excel to "Trust access to the Visual Basic Project":
- Excel 2007-2010:
- Developer tab (or Excel menu, then Options)
- Macro security
- Macro settings
- Excel 2000-2003:
- Tools menu - Macros command
- Trusted publishers
Be advised that this may compromise your system's security, but since you are a developer, you surely know what you are doing.